Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Last Days

It's coming to the point where it's my last days in Costa Rica! I've been out every night since Thursday and I've finally made some new friends (too bad it was the last two weeks that this is all happening)! We've been dancing, having a few drinks, and just having great conversations and I'm happy each day that I get to spend with them! I am a little sad that this is the end when it feels like the beginning just started but that's how it played out. Today is the farewell dinner for my program and that's when you know this is definitely the end. I'm grateful for all that I was able to experience here and for the new memories that I have made. I'm happy that my Spanish has improved but I definitely have a lot more work to do. I am happy to be going back home to see my loved ones and be with them for the holidays! I feel like there's so many more little things I appreciate in life now.

I'll be putting a blog soon about how and what to pack to Costa Rica for study abroad students and I'll also be going to Rio de Celeste and paragliding this weekend! Plus having my first Costa Rican sleepovers!!

Until next time!!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment