Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My lovely week

This week I spent at the hotel with Chris. I had the opportunity to try different restaurants and learn about new places in Costa Rica. (I'm usually alone at my Tica house and I don't like to go out alone due to many robberies). Tuesday we went to the mall to eat and to go to the theatre. We ate at "La Casona del cerdo", and it was absolutely yummy!!! The meat dish was delicious! We saw the movie "Cuestión de tiempo" (About Time), and we really enjoyed it! I like the movie theaters in Costa Rica a lot and they only cost around $4!! (In the states it's like $10 where I live).

Today we walked to the artisan market which surprised me to how close downtown is from where I live here. From the hotel the walk was about ten minutes! I absolutely love souvenirs and the artisan market here. 
After that we went to lunch at Musa Confusa with my friend Jess. It was yummy as always!:) Then Jess had to go to class so Chris and I went to the mall before I had class. 
Today Chris met my host parents and we took them out for dinner. We went to a restaurant called, Ram Luna. It was Costa Rican night so they had a buffet and a live show. They also had vendors inside the restaurant at tables selling their goods. The whole experience really was great and there was so much history in the restaurant itself; it was absolutely beautiful!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment