Today was my second time getting a pedicure and I wanted one to look nice for my love whose coming tomorrow!! This time I went to a different place (a friend from school had suggested this place because she lives there and gets discounts when she brings people in so I decided to go). Well I think this probably was one of the worst mani/pedi experiences if my life and I seriouslydidn't know whether to laugh or cry!
I went into the salon, which was very nice! The girl sat me down for a pedicure and it was a similar setup to my first one but more of a sink type basin that didn't plug in and was connected to a faucet on the ground. I thought great this should be nice. She asked me if I wanted to use exfoliant or lotion for my feet, I said exfoliant (which had a huge $6.97 price tag on it...tjmaxx maybe?). She put the exfoliant on my feet and rubbed it in, she told me to put my feet back in the basin but never really washed it off. Then she asked if I wanted my toe nails clipped I said sure, she then was about to clip them and decided the clippers were too big and decided to file them instead. Then without toe separators she proceeded to painting my nails without a base coat. After she was done with one foot she told me to put it off to the side, when she painted the second foot there was no where to put my foot so I asked where I could put it and she said "I don't know". After painting all my toe nails red she actually asked if I wanted a top coat! Finally that part was done...now on to the hands I went!
She used the same exfoliant to rub into my cuticles and then massage my hands a little bit. She filed my nails and then started to paint them!! She didn't even cut my cuticles and they are in terrible need of a cut! Again she didn't use a base coat. She painted them once and said do you want me to paint another layer or put on the top coat (there were streaks in my nails, clearly two coats were needed). I told her to put another coat and they still were awful! I really just wanted to leave. I didn't say anything because I honestly didn't know what today to her. The she tried to overcharge me and I was like no way that is not what your card said! So I paid her what was on the price list that was in the salon!
Now I wasn't going to blog about this but then it was raining outside. I had no were to dry my nails and she says oh it raining and then sees me struggling to get my umbrella out of my bag with my wet nails. Finally I got my umbrella and was dying to get out of there. It started pouring so hard my entire clothes were soaked!!! On top of that I'm walking and my flip flops wouldn't stay on I look down and there's soap suds all over my shoes and feet and on my hands! I seriously didn't know whether to laugh or cry! I finally got home soaked!
No comments:
Post a Comment