Life in Costa Rica has been busy, busy, busy! The first week of school is almost over!! My Spanish teacher is a very lively and a nice lady. The class is four hours long and a lot of work. Since I chose the early start program, I am only taking a Spanish course THIS month. Next month my schedule will be full of other classes!
On Tuesdays my group from the program has mandatory lunch meetings with the directors, I forgot what the name of the restaurant was but will let you know next week ;) The plate I had, I really didn't like at all but hopefully I will find something I do like. On the plus side since I didn't like my plate, I went to this other restaurant after and was sooo happy. I found something I really really really loved in Costa Rica! It was a plate called "casado" and it tasted just like my favorite plate from this Cuban restaurant in Massachusetts; I was sooo happy that I found it! I cannot wait to go back! Other than that not too much going on other then the usual...Some students are going to Puerto Viejo this weekend but I chose not to for various reasons! Hopefully I will have some excursions coming up in the near future, I just need to plan them!!
Pura Vida!
No comments:
Post a Comment