After the exam I went straight home, only to find that my laptop charger was broken and my iPod charger was on its deathbed:( at this point there was nothing I could do about it, thankfully my iPod still works for now but unfortunately I can't upload pictures until my laptop is up and running!
Friday night turned out better. Jalissa invited me to go see a movie at some university her friend goes to. She also invite two other girls from our school who were really nice. Unfortunately the bus never came so we never made it! It started to pour so we invited the girls over to watch some tv. We ended up watching "United States of Tara", interesting and dumb show lol! I told them I didn't want to start watching a new series because I will be addicted and want to watch the entire series, and of course that is what happened. We ended up watching four episodes together.
After that the two girls and I went to this Irish Pub, Jalissa didn't feel like going. So we walked all the way to the pub and then the girls were taking out their passport copies and I didn't have mine :( so we walked all the way back (approx a 15-20 min walk). The girls decided to not carry there purses and just take what they needed so we all stopped by our houses. We walked all the way to the pub again and one of the girls says "oh crap I left my passport in the purse I just dropped off"! The other girl says "this isn't real"!! So here we go again, this time we took a taxi! Finally we got to the place and luckily soon after got three seats at the bar, the place was extremely crowded!! The service was pretty fast and we got some food.
After the bar we were going to meet up with some people at La Calle, which is a strip of bars/clubs. We ended up going to different places and dancing a bit. There was about 20 people in the group but we were scattered all over. I had a great time and I actually didn't even end up drinking anything at all, besides a ginger ale at the first bar lol. We got home around 2/3a.m. It was my first late night rendezvous in CR!
The next day I did nothing but sit around and watch tv!
Today (Sunday) is Costa Rica's Independence Day, Jalissa and I didn't end up doing anything for it. Our host family was in Florida and came back this afternoon. We watched more episodes of the "united states of Tara", actually we finished the entire season 1! We also made a delicious lunch today, tortilla wraps with tuna, corn, beans, broccoli, tomatoes, and some other various things. I almost forgot to mention we did Zumba through the Apple TV! Well that was pretty much most of everything! I was able to talk to my love, Chris, whose having fun with his buddies in Nantucket!:) (not that we don't talk everyday) :):) I also was able to call a few friends this weekend!
Well back to school in a few hours, cross my fingers that my test went well!!!
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment