On Sunday, our "tica sister", (the wife), Naty held a party for her brothers birthday at the house. My room mate and I got to meet her family and they were very nice! We had a lot of yummy food and pastries. We watched her brothers wedding video which was absolutely beautiful (he got married 2 months ago)! Jalissa (my room mate) and I got to practice our Spanish with the family, so that was a plus!
That really was pretty much our weekend! Monday a group of us went to a club/restaurant called El Cuartel, there was a live band and they were really good! The only problem was that there was sooo many people; it was completely packed! We literally couldn't move much (imagine a concert)! We stayed there for a couple hours and finally left because it was getting really late and we had class the next morning!
Today I felt soo tired in class! I don't think I want to go out on school nights anymore! Today we had a quiz which I did fine on since it was based on a reading. Thursday we have a presentation and Friday an exam!! So much work to do!
Tomorrow we are going to something called Art City Tour with our program, it should be interesting!
Until next time!!
That really was pretty much our weekend! Monday a group of us went to a club/restaurant called El Cuartel, there was a live band and they were really good! The only problem was that there was sooo many people; it was completely packed! We literally couldn't move much (imagine a concert)! We stayed there for a couple hours and finally left because it was getting really late and we had class the next morning!
Today I felt soo tired in class! I don't think I want to go out on school nights anymore! Today we had a quiz which I did fine on since it was based on a reading. Thursday we have a presentation and Friday an exam!! So much work to do!
Tomorrow we are going to something called Art City Tour with our program, it should be interesting!
Until next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment