After the class my API group went to the programs office and watched a Spanish movie (forgot the title). We brought snacks to share; most of us were starving because we didn't have lunch. We ended up staying there for a few hours since it was pouring really hard outside.
When we left I ended up going to Mary's Place to eat, no one wanted to go so I went alone. I ended up talking to Mary for hours since I was her only customer at the time. It was great conversation and great practice for my Spanish:) I told her I would bring Chris when he comes to visit me and she was very happy about that!
Soon it was time to go back to school to do a yoga class!
I got to the school and had to print some homework, of course the printer was acting up as usual! Shortly after the yoga class started and there were only three of us (it was still raining). The class was mostly in Spanish and it was hard but it felt good to do some sort of workout again!!
That was pretty much my day, nothing crazy but it was a good day!:):)
No comments:
Post a Comment